Each year the MAA welcomes new entries for the MAA “Agent of the Year”.
In order to meet the requirements for being nominated, nominees must:
- have been a full paid up MAA Member for at least 2 years;
- aspire to The MAA Code of Practice
- have been an agent or run an agency for 3 years;
- be financially sound.
- be supported by another MAA member.
- be a new potential winner for the Award.
Previous winners of the “Agent of the Year” included:-
- Cliff Williams 2021
- Iain Taggart in 2019
- Ian Hart in 2018
- Ian Retallick in 2017
- David Cranston in 2016
- Matt Tickle in 2015
- Tony Howard in 2014
- Astrid Bennett Claas in 2013
- Lawrence Crawford in 2012
- Rudy Ross in 2011
- Pete Massey on 2010
Entry is free.
The Winner of the prestigious MAA “Agent of the Year” receives an impressive sculptured award, a presentation & a nice lunch at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Additionally the award will be widely published in The MAA’s Agents News magazine with articles, profiles and also via the social media.
All good visibility for you as a Commercial Agent to the wider world.